Stories are powerful. We can have the best theology and the most logical arguments, but more often than not, people ultimately are convinced by their heart. This is why we have created a series of short, 3-minute stories – or testimonies – given by real life young people sharing simply how God has worked in their lives.
You don’t need lots of highly produced videos to run a great small group. All you really need is something to spark conversation.
Consider watching one of these videos and asking a few follow-up questions after.
- What stood out to you?
- Is there anything they said that you feel like you can relate to?
- How have you experienced God at work in your own life?
Or turn it into a quick Bible Study! Read the scripture verse at the end of the video and ask:
- How does the verse relate to the story we just heard?
- Open your Bible and reread the verse a couple times. What word or phrase stood out to you when you read it again?
- In what ways can you apply this verse to your everyday life?
- What do you think God might be saying to you through this verse? Is he challenging you? Comforting you?
After you have spent a couple sessions using these testimonies, have your group take time to write and share their own testimonies. You can get a free guide to doing this here.